Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

November 2009 is a very busy month! Exhibition at the Chicago Cultural Center Renaissance Center...

I have just been accepted to exhibit my works at the Renaissance Court Gallery at the Chicago Cultural Center. I will be exhibiting more than 25 pieces of my artwork with a predominant theme “Flowers of Impression(ism).” It is quite an exciting event. There were 90 submissions – 15 individuals and 2 groups were accepted to exhibit between 2010 – 2012. These exhibitions are planned and juried well in advance of the exhibits. Specific dates for each exhibit will be set probably by mid December 2009 – I will post my exact exhibit date once it is determined. Some of the works being exhibited are currently in my Imagekind Gallery and additional images for the exhibit will be included in that Gallery.